Tutorial by: EJ Hassenfratz
From the Instructor:
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a cool HUD scanline effect inspired by a scene in the live action Ghost in the Shell movie by using Cinema 4D’s Sketch and Toon!
Check out the Ghost in the Shell Trailer below!
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy this tutorial & check out more tutorials at eyedesyn.com
New to 3D? Watch my FREE Cinema 4D Lite for the 2D Animator series! eyedesyn.com/cinema4d-lite
Check out my Sketch & Toon tutorial playlist to learn more about Sketch & Toon!
Got an idea for a tutorial you’d like to see? Contact me here:
Check out my other tutorials at eyedesyn.com
Creating the Ghost in the Shell HUD Effect with Sketch & Toon Topics Include:
• Covering Sketch & Toon effect basics
• Learning about the Contour Line type
• Using Patterned Lines to create dotted lines
• Covering Sketch Material options to create tech lines
• Using Sketch Style Tags to apply Sketch Materials to individual objects
• Using Material Selection Tags with Sketch Style Tags
• Compositing in After Effects to add Glows, Blurs & Color Correction
If you have any questions about Creating the Ghost in the Shell HUD Effect with Sketch & Toon in Cinema 4D , post them in the comments section! If you create any cool HUD effects using this technique, be sure to share it with me!